CAN I RETURN MY ITEM FOR AN EXCHANGE?
If you don't like the product you received because it doesn't meet your expectations, doesn't fit or was damaged, you can return it in 30 days since you made your purchase.
HOW LONG AFTER PURCHASE CAN I MAKE A RETURN?
Returned items must be received within 30 days of receipt for international orders.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN:
- Please do your best to try on, handle and repackage the items with care. Any merchandise returned must be received back in its original condition - this means it must be unworn, undamaged, free of makeup, pet hairs, deodorant and perfume and have all original tags attached.
- Attach your email address and your order number while making a return. Any form (handwritten or copied) that includes the order number will be sufficent.
- We always recommend returning your items via a recorded service as we unfortunately can't be held responsible for any items that do not reach us.
The return address is:
Bulgaria, Sofia 1704
bul.Cherni Vrah 61
HOW LONG DOES A REFUND TAKE?
Once we receive your return in our warehouse, we will send you a confirmation email.
We're really sorry if we've made a mistake with your order. Please send us a message so we can fix this for you right away.
DO I HAVE TO PAY FOR RETURN POSTAGE?
We're unable to cover return postage costs unless your item is faulty. Customers are urged to hold onto proof of postage as we're also not responsible for returns lost in the post. If you paid for shipping at the time of your original order, you will not be credited the cost of shipping when we receive your return.
HAVE YOU RECEIVED MY RETURN?
Please allow up to 10 working days for your parcel to be returned to us. We will send you a confirmation email once your return has been confirmed. If you haven’t heard from within10 working day, please contact our customer care team with your order number and return details.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow 72 hours for all your returns to be completed.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns:
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing;"
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items;
- Additional charges like custom duties and/of fees imposed or
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Non-Milonys items sent to our Distribution Centre will be discarded upon receipt.
Helpful Hint: Milonys is not responsible for returns until they reach our Distribution Centre. Keep your proof of postage and ship your return along with a tracking number as we are not liable for return packages that are lost or stolen in-transit. Without proof of receipt and delivery, Milonys Store will not issue store credit for your returns.